Bonjour Institute Policies
1. The Institute allows admission of students from all walks of life, races, religions, color and sex, but reserves the right of admission on criteria as from time to time determined by the Institute.
2. Fees once paid are neither refundable nor transferable.
3. School Fees are determined by the Institute and are payable in advance either by M-Pesa, by cheque or by any other means as determined from time to time by the Institute. Returned cheques will be penalized as stipulated by Kenyan Laws.
4. School Fees is payable either in whole or in advance monthly installments.
5. Chewing of gum and khat (miraa) within the Institute’s premises is strictly prohibited.
6. Making and receiving of telephone calls in class is not allowed. Receiving of visitors within the Institute during class sessions is expressly prohibited.
7. Bonjour Institute’s students must always be decently dressed. Students who the Institute deems to be ill-dressed will be asked to leave the Institute’s premises, till such time that they will follow the laid-down regulations.
8. The following practices are expressly prohibited within the Institute’s premises: Smoking, use of narcotic drugs and alcoholic drinks, gambling, as well as the possession and/or distribution of occultic and pornographic material. Stealing, fighting, involvement in unlawful processions as well as the use of abusive language constitute grave offences and may lead to disciplinary action.
9. All students are expected to attend a minimum of 3 (three) class hours per week.
10. The term ‘Student’ shall be construed to mean any person pursuing learning activities run by/at the Institute, including unsupervised activities and memberships
11. All students are required to keep themselves updated on the Institute Policy as published on the this page and to abide by the same. Enrollment as a student at the Institute will be deemed to be acceptance of the Institute’s Policies in their entirety.
Additional Policies Specific to Recorded Online Classes
1. All students participating in recorded online classes grant Bonjour Institute permission to use any and all recordings resulting therefrom in any media (including, but not limited to, print, internet, film, television and no matter how distributed or published) for any purpose, including, but not limited to, advertising, promoting, and marketing of Bonjour Institute or any product or service sold and marketed by Bonjour Institute.
2. All students agree that this authorization to use the recordings may be assigned by Bonjour Institute to any other party, may be combined with other recordings, sounds, text and graphics, and may be manipulated, cropped, altered or modified in Bonjour Institute’s sole discretion.
3. All students agree not to make any monetary assessment against Bonjour Institute in exchange for the release under this section, and hereby release and forever discharge Bonjour Institute from any and all liability and from any damages. All students further acknowledge and agree that this release is binding upon their heirs and assigns and that the release is irrevocable.
Additional Policies Specific to Private & Corporate Class Students
4. The term ‘Institute Premises’ shall be construed to mean any location where a class is being held by a lecturer from Bonjour Institute.
5. The student may cancel a class by informing their lecturer directly at least 2 hours before the start of the class. Any class cancelled within 2 hours of the start of the class will be billed.
6. Any student who misses 2 (two) consecutive weeks of class will lose the time slots allocated to them (without losing the remaining fees balance), and will have to request for new time slots upon resumption.
Last updated: June 2016